Deutsche Process has built hundreds of control systems for a wide range of applications understanding that control and reliability are of utmost importance to our customers. The controls are assembled, programmed, and serviced at our US headquarters. This ensures the performance and durability of the controls and components and provides peace of mind that we are on standby for questions, troubleshooting, and quick replacement parts if needed. Our controls packages range from a button, knob, and potentiometer base system to our fully touchscreen, user-friendly advanced packages which can incorporate a multitude of automation upgrades all the way up to a fully automated, process recipe/step-based system. We also offer integration services to incorporate any compatible equipment into an automated control system. See below for features that make us best-in-class across both packages and individual features for each:
- All Siemens components including PLC, touch screens, variable frequency drives, motor protectors, breakers
- All controls & electrical components UL certified
- Integrated brewhouse and cellar controls for convenient single location control interface
- IFM instrumentation: flowmeters, temperature probes, pressure sensors, level sensors
- Other first-class vendor componentry including but not limited to: SPX pumps/valves, Endress+Hauser instrumentation, Granzow/SVF valves, Witte pumps, etc.
- US headquartered control shop for on-call troubleshooting and program updates