The MEU 100 is equipped with a 100 gallon jacketed extraction vessel capable of processing up to 100lbs of biomass per batch. Attached to the vessel is a Vincent Screw Press for additional solvent recovery from spent biomass. This system is built to be cooled to as low as -40C. Its modular design and custom controls and automation provide by SEIMENS makes this operator friendly and space efficient.
- High-volume, batch extraction (~100lbs/Batch) (Custom Agitation Options)
- Modular Design
- Jacketed/insulated (temperature controlled)
- Vincent Screwpress– Ethanol recovery from spent biomass
- Filter column attached
- Custom control options available
- Post-processing system integration available